If your Wordpress theme uses the 'TimThumb' extension, we will by default have to add a mod_security exception to your account. You can request this via our support form, and should include the full URL the slideshow on your Wordpress site is failing to display at.
- I've uploaded my files, but my website isn't displaying! Am I doing it wrong?
- When I log in via FTP, I cannot retrive a directory listing or perform any actions. Why?
- How do I install Joomla or Wordpress on my account?
- How do I configure my iPhone to access e-mail mailboxes on my cPanel hosting account?
- Why doesn't Awstats show statistics for my website?
You cannot comment on this entry